Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Feast Day 2017 Lack of Evening Entertainment

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GODDESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 11:09am
Originally posted by EmmaO EmmaO wrote:

And underage drinking, is the tip of the iceberg, a large number of adults are as bad.
The issues of drinking to hospitalisation and other injuries and scuffles, excessive on street littering, damage to cars, gardens and properties on the routes away from the event, littering on the green to the extent it has taken all day to clear up and beyond. The outrage is not about the underage drinking,
we've all been there and done that,

hilarious. you sound like an old  step  aunt i had , or the women or  the TV show  LooseWomen who assume that everyone behaves, or rather misbehaves  Wink   like them , 
And  they  can speak for everyone, including ladies who don't drink , don't shout or  fight either .
Saying that, my  old aunt  drunk also as an adult , was doing either things too with  men.  her daughters tried to be   worse Tongue  but i started controlling and supervising them.
Like Martin Amis said, some of these 'roses' are very promiscuous and precocious,
even when sober  
LoooL
Sponsored Links

EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 2:03pm
God if only I could get on Loose Women, my rants could be legendary!

Edited by EmmaO - 02 May 2017 at 6:23pm
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 7:28pm
The feast day team have made an email for volunteers:

volunteers@feastofstpeter.org.uk

Please contact them if you can help.
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123