FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chamber elect new President

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
DanW View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chamber elect new President
    Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:54pm
http://www.cspchamber.org.uk/ is fine as far as I can tell.
I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems scary and weird.
Sponsored Links

Chillies View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chillies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:26pm
Hello

When is the website going live? I tried the 'keep it local' and the Chamber of Commerce site but one is under construction and the other is down

Thanks

Chalfont Chillies

Edited by Chillies - 07 January 2011 at 2:30pm
www.chalfontchillies.co.uk Twitter: @chalfontchillie Facebook: chalfontchillies

Often to be seen walking his Staffie Cross and two Chihuahuas so please say hello
Exp. Interiors View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Exp. Interiors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2010 at 12:07pm
Quick Update:

The Keep It Local website is almost here.  We want it to become the default website for finding business & services you need in Chalfont St Peter.  To ensure this is the best it can be we need to know about EVERY business in the Village.  If you have a business or you know someone that may not be on our radar at the moment please let me know (private message me if you like) so that they can be added to the list.

Please note that this service is FREE to all businesses!  The idea is that with a full compliment it will be even more successful.

However if you join the Chamber for the same usual price of £30 you automatically enjoy the benefit of an ENHANCED listing!

Contact me for further details Smile

Nathan Mincham
president@cspchamber.co.uk
Expression Interiors Ltd -
Kitchen Design and Installation
For free quotation please call: 01753 884041
Email: nathan@expressioninteriors.co.uk
Exp. Interiors View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Exp. Interiors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2010 at 8:22pm
Hi All,

Yes, thanks Barn Owl.  I'm still finding my feet and apologise if some of you business people haven't heard from me yet.  I've been extremely busy assisting with various activities including the Village Guide, working along side Isobel Darby.  We've also started to push our Keep It Local campaign however it's not fully operational yet and needs more input and help from all businesses in Chalfont. 

www.keepitlocalcsp.co.uk

I'm currently on a membership drive so if you know of any businesses that aren't currently memebers or if you think your membership has lapsed as we haven't been in touch please contact me at:

president@cspchamber.co.uk

Membership is £30 per annum and you can get involved as much or as little as you please.  The most important thing is that the more voices we hear from the better service we can provide in return.

Thanks to all!
Nathan Mincham Smile
Expression Interiors Ltd -
Kitchen Design and Installation
For free quotation please call: 01753 884041
Email: nathan@expressioninteriors.co.uk
Barn Owl View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barn Owl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 8:15pm
Nathan Mincham from the kitchen shop, Expressions, is the new prezz now. He seems pretty dynamic, lots of ideas......
Integra View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Integra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2008 at 9:22am

Chalfont St Peter Chamber of Commerce elected local estate agent and Chartered Surveyor Michael Day as their new President at last nights (16th April) AGM.

Michael Day who is Managing Director of Integra Property Services, has lived in the village for twenty years and steps up having been Vice President last year.

The Chamber of Commerce was also celebrating its 60th anniversary and a number of past Presidents were present at the AGM which was held at the Community Centre.

Incoming President Michael Day said "I am proud to have been elected as President and I would like to thank outgoing President Liz Royal for her hard work and success during her year in office.

It is my intention to continue the progress we have made through increasing our membership and, in particular, developing further our website and communication links in order to allow us to campaign on behalf of, and support, local businesses during what are potentially difficult economic times.

I am particularly keen to reach out and involve further the many businesses that operate in Chalfont St Peter away from the High Street and Market Place.

The Chamber will however continue to be at the forefront on such issues as car parking within the village centre where we believe we are making real progress towards a better and more integrated solution for the benefit of business and customers. We also intend to continue to organise events such as the Christmas Fun Night which is one of the highlights of the village year.

With my own business Integra Property Services having just been voted the best estate agency in Buckinghamshire for the second time in the last three years, I am only too aware of the quality of businesses operating locally and I am keen to see Chalfont St Peter build on these strengths in the weeks and months ahead."

Any business or individual who would like to know more about the Chamber can visit the website at www.cspchamber.org.uk or contact Michael Day directly on 01753 480430.

Integra Property Services
01753 889287
07717 295369
www.integra-ps.com
 Post Reply Post Reply