Forum Home Forum Home > General > The Forum > Games & Wordplay
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tobic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Chalfont Oldie
Chalfont Oldie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hissing sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tobic
    Posted: 01 September 2011 at 8:43pm
I notic Tobic has not been here for awhile now. I hope he is ok.
Hissing Sid

It's a free country, adopt whatever PC stance you want. Just don't tell me which stance I should take just because it clashes with your opinion.

Sponsored Links

Walrus View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2011 at 9:31pm
He has been posting on facebook. Lots of bowling competitions in aus.
Is back in the game! :)
Pants 2 Tight View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pants 2 Tight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2011 at 8:23am
He hasn't been on here since the games got put into a separate section.

At the time he obviously didn't want the change and maybe that why he hasn't taken part since then.
timo_w2s View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timo_w2s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2011 at 11:26am
Seems an odd reason to leave if that was the case, but glad to hear he's OK.
Who is General Failure and why's he reading my hard disk?
ArtB View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2011 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Pants 2 Tight Pants 2 Tight wrote:

At the time he obviously didn't want the change and maybe that why he hasn't taken part since then.

I doubt very much that it was the change in itself that was the issue.

More likely it was the negative comments that were made with no positive alternative suggestions that may well have been the nail in the coffin. I can see why Tobic considered it whinging.

Given the comments that were made at the time I have been awaiting with eager anticipation the new flurry of inspirational topics in The Forum, sadly I've been very disappointed. Perhaps the change has just been change for change's sake and all that has happened in the process is that it has lost us a long standing member...... Just a thought..... and I hope I'm proved wrong.

Art

Edited by ArtB - 04 September 2011 at 5:06pm
*** If you're not part of the solution, you may be part of the problem!
Pants 2 Tight View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pants 2 Tight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2011 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by ArtB ArtB wrote:

negative comments that were made with no positive alternative suggestions
??

What does that mean? The change was a 'positive alternative' and one that had more supporters than dissenters.

As for the comment about 'The Forum' and it's lack of inspirational topics, well, there has been more use of this section since the games were removed than in the 3 months beforehand. Additionally, in 'The Forum's' history I don't think I've seen much inspiration there.

I don't understand what the problem with this change is. On what basis could anyone get upset just because the games section has moved to a different sub-section of the site?It's still there for those who want it.

It all seems a bit pathetic (and I include myself in that comment) that it's even an issue and that anyone is wasting their time on it (and again, I include myself in that).   
Calvados Kid View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvados Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2011 at 9:15am
Pants 2 Tight you have the right bull by the horns.    Clap
verba volant scripta manent
Walrus View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2011 at 10:18pm
The game was good when there was one game and it actually ended. Now there are 8 and never ending it's boring and I'm glad they have been moved to a separate area.
Is back in the game! :)
tobic View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tobic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2012 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Pants 2 Tight Pants 2 Tight wrote:

Thats a load of bo***cks, I just got sick of the whinging.......

Thanks for the concern and kind words Sid and ArtB......

Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.
pierre View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pierre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2012 at 6:21pm
Yay Tobic! glad you are well Big%20smile  Thumbs%20Up
Perveyor of crap knob jokes since 2007.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>