Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flags

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flags
    Posted: 17 June 2012 at 7:53pm
ClapI think the new village flags look absolutely fabulous and so eye catching. Well done to all those who paid for and put them up a job well done.Clap
Sponsored Links

EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2012 at 10:10pm
They do look amazing. As Anita says thanks to all who pay for and actually do the hard work. It's very much appreciated and really lifts the spirits to see the flags looking so great and the village looking so vibrant. Shop local! Keep the village alive and the flags flying!
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2012 at 2:42pm

the white hart paid for the feast day  flags, i saw it printed in the programmeThumbs%20Up

need a stella and i need one now !
Paul View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2012 at 12:30am
Yes they do look great thank you rachael and terry and everyone at the white hart
Paul B
Bucks Fizz View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bucks Fizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2012 at 5:52pm
Yes, I agree wholeheartedly. Lovely flags - great sense of community. Thank you White Hart.
J.R. View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J.R. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2012 at 8:13am
I haven't been over in the last couple of weeks- any chance of a photo ?
JR was ere
Stop Dump Wendy View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stop Dump Wendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2012 at 8:47am
I think the flags look great too. On another subject - are you all aware of the plans in for approval with Bucks County Council to create a waste transfer station where the Amersham dump is now on London Road East? Over 2000 tonnes of waste a week in and out and at least another 100 HGVs along the A413 every day? Urgent that we object....
Wendy
www.stop-the-dump.com
phisch21 View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phisch21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2012 at 1:45pm
At least we will have somewhere locally to dispose of the flags when they have worn out Smile
allotment man View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allotment man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2012 at 4:51pm
I agree the flags do look great. Well done to the helpers all do the flags all the time. It does make the village stand out for the better.
GH Commoner View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GH Commoner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 3:49pm
I think the flags look great - however the one outside my window has broken free of it's moorings (string tied to bottom of flag) and gave me a fright when it blew up past my window!

Irrationally thought it was a person who was hovering at the window!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>