Forum Home Forum Home > General > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For Sale - Sideboard Hutch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piglet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For Sale - Sideboard Hutch
    Posted: 08 January 2016 at 5:14pm
We have the “Hutch” i.e top half of a Skovby sideboard in Rosewood to sell.  We have retained the base unit but our dining room is too small for the hutch as well.  See picture on Skovby website here; 

http://www.skovby.com/product/skovby-354-hutch-241

This top half would make a great display cabinet if raised up on some kind of base.  It has two large smoked glass doors, with two glass shelves in each side and two glass shelves in the centre section.  The unit has wiring for lights although we have not tested these.  We bought it secondhand from eBay about four years ago and have never used it.  It is a lovely item; we’re just not able to use it.  There is some wear and tear but that's what it was like when we bought it.  In particular, the right hand side is faded; probably where it was exposed to sunlight.  There is also a mark on the side.  I have photos if you’d like to see them; just PM me and I'll send them on

Collection only please from Chalfont St Peter - it's very heavy so you will probably need a van and muscles to lift it!  Cash on collection please - £50.00.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply