Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Oval Way road surface

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oval Way road surface
    Posted: 26 January 2017 at 12:57pm
All.

The road surface in Oval Way at the junction of Oval Way and Packhorse Road has been reported to TfB reference number 46035881.

I will record a video of this on Saturday and post it to allow everyone to monitor TfB's response.

Regards

MV owver
Sponsored Links

GXCSP View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GXCSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2017 at 11:14am
I reported it this week and apparently it will be fixed by end of March 17th !
No?DireStraits View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote No?DireStraits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2017 at 1:57pm
well done both! useful stuff
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2017 at 12:53pm
i registered the giant potholes outside grant and stone in the vale, - they were ' patched up' within 48 hours...
need a stella and i need one now !
GXCSP View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GXCSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2017 at 7:57am
The so called "works" on Oval way are laughable. I got a confirmation email saying it was completed. I honestly think they'd have done a better job with a sticky plaster, they touched one in ten holes. I just hope the contractors haven't been paid! . Have re raised an issue.
GXCSP View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GXCSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2017 at 10:35pm
And now they've done a superb job. Just proves that you need to point out to councils when they pay for shoddy work!
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2017 at 9:33am
I raised a formal complaint about the road surface in Oval way and also I believe the School highlighted the problems so perhaps these contributed to the works being completed
brewski View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brewski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2017 at 2:48pm
Nice one, well done
Too many laws...
Too few examples...
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2017 at 6:13pm
yep clearly a joint effort
ian View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2017 at 1:48pm
They just need to do the other end now - and the bit in the middle - and the 1,000 or so other roads that desperately need repairing
 Post Reply Post Reply