FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Genesis!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Genesis!
    Posted: 24 May 2017 at 7:36pm
Excellent! Can't wait, Thanks Charlie
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
Sponsored Links

CharlieB View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharlieB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 6:42pm
I believe The George will be a La Bodega, Spanish restaurant.  
That's the name on the plans in the Chiltern.gov planning website anyway. 
If you Google La Bodega and the name of the applicant Juan Rios (nice Spanish name) you find that he has restaurant La Bodega in Flackwell Heath.  http://www.labodegaflackwellheath.com/

If you have a sister that has a friend that is going for dinner in there, you might ask that friend to ask the owner, when the George Chalfont will be opening, you might get a reply of July ;o)

article in bucks free press about the one in Flackwell...

CharlieB
GODDESS View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GODDESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 10:20am
Argentine food very yummy . like many  people can "murder an Indian" :-)  I could totally eat up an Artgentine nom nom  :-))
tall, Dark and handsome polo one 's  steak in south bucks is  just what the doctor ordered
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 7:21am
i love tapas, - lets hope !
need a stella and i need one now !
ArtB View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 7:01am
Originally posted by PeaBee PeaBee wrote:

If you can only park for an hour in the precinct Angry without getting a hefty fine,Ouch i'm sure some people will be paying a lot more for their Costa Coffee or Steak in time to come !

Same parking restriction in the Market Place, and, Church Lane car park is pretty close! If you made it two hours then all those reclining in the coffee shop for a chin wag would block up the parking slots for two hours, reducing overall footfall! Not good for the businesses there either.

*** If you're not part of the solution, you may be part of the problem!
PeaBee View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeaBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 10:14pm
If you can only park for an hour in the precinct Angry without getting a hefty fine,Ouch i'm sure some people will be paying a lot more for their Costa Coffee or Steak in time to come !
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 7:49pm
Well! I've just heard Tapas, apparently the new owner has a place in Taplow. We shall see! I also heard about a diner so who knows! But the Tapas angle comes from a reliable source.......
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 8:44pm
again i can only relay info disclosed at parish council meeting last night, - i had heard talk in the past of  a company who wanted to open an american style  diner in csp, they looked at chef zu place and the phoenix pub .... i also heard it may become a  steakhouse/ bistro place too.... so who knows

EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 7:33pm
Interesting, I might have an idea of what that's about, something was mentioned to me a while ago about an idea for in there. I thought it lost it's food licence originally as it kept flooding in there?
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 7:30pm
at the parish council meeting last night there was also discussion on the george becoming a 60 covers eatery of some sort- there was builders in the upstairs today too.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>