Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

loft conversion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cspfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: loft conversion
    Posted: 27 October 2017 at 7:26pm
Has anyone recently had a loft conversion? We are looking for a local firm who is reasonably priced and reputable. Word of mouth we feel is an excellent reference! Possibly 2 bedrooms and bathroom/shower rooms and of course stairs!! Thanks
Sponsored Links

Jay View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2017 at 11:45pm
Hi,

Not sure if you have already found someone but if you are still looking I can recommend a guy I and several others have used in the past. Please PM for details.

Thaks

Jay
Garry View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2017 at 6:35am
We had our loft converted 2 years ago and the job was absolutely amazing, The team worked hard and to schedule, We contacted 3 different companies, 1 didn't even turn up to quote, another one turned up after I chased them and then I had to chase and chase to get a quote. The 3rd one was not local but highly recommended from a friend and they were prompt on a visit, prompt on a quote, started on time and their work was exemplary, They are Ash Island Lofts https://www.ashislandlofts.co.uk/ ;  Tel: 0208 166 5145. 
They have done many many conversions in the area 
GODDESS View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GODDESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2017 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by Jay Jay wrote:

Hi,

Not sure if you have already found someone but if you are still looking I can recommend a guy I and several others have used in the past. Please PM for details.
Thaks
Jay
i've just seen this and tried to help  like jay
who needs "friends" when divine JESUS Says 'n' SHOWS HE LOVES ME
GODDESS View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GODDESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2017 at 2:06pm
that yong man  doesn;t convert lofts but insulates them :) after
who needs "friends" when divine JESUS Says 'n' SHOWS HE LOVES ME
 Post Reply Post Reply