Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Years Eve

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Years Eve
    Posted: 30 December 2017 at 5:01pm
Does anyone know how much if anything the pubs in the area are charging to get in tomorrow night?
Sponsored Links

MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2017 at 8:25pm
no sorry Dave, obviously a call to the Greyhound would be a good idea.  I can't think the White Hart will be banging.  I suppose its a bonus that the Poachers doesnt exist which will reduce your chance of being in a scene from either The A-Team or The Fall Guy (staring Lee Majors)

With the New Year coming in, I think its high time that you, me, Rod, GXCSP and Baggles and a few others had a swiftie in the greyhound one evening.  House rules being no dumbells (Rod) and no gypsy jokes (note to me)

Its overdue.

Edited by MV Owner - 30 December 2017 at 8:26pm
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2017 at 8:51pm
can we not make it in the wag and horses ?

need a stella and i need one now !
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2017 at 9:26pm
Could well do baggles, Im easy.
Rod View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2017 at 9:36am
Waggon and Horses suits me...i can combine my HIIT (High intensity interval training) with a few pints...sprints up Copthall Lane and jog down to the pub...quick pint and then repeat 10 times.
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2017 at 10:00am
Sounds like a plan Rod
 Post Reply Post Reply