Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What does the biker on the Aprilia do??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 9:08pm
I would hope that any biker who thinks he or she is having too many near misses seriously considers getting a car.

With all the preparation, training, forward thinking there is a degree of not being able to control the actions of others.  Its a fact that if you get on a motorcycle you need to be aware that there are serious risks.

A bit like being a sky diver I suppose
Sponsored Links

Piller1 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piller1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 9:09pm
IM just stating a fact, many of my friends have loud exhausts, mainly for the fact that car drivers don’t see bikers all the time, so if they don’t see us at least they will be able to hear us.
Piller1 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piller1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 9:12pm
THE thing that I’m not understanding is how do you guys know it’s an illegal exhaust?
llam View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 9:14pm
Absolute rubbish why don’t you try being a careful rider then cars won’t have to worry about hearing you coming from a mile away. That amount of noise in a residential area is a nuisance and will be dealt with by the police. They already have had enough complaints to take action.
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 9:15pm
Experience and judgment,  its ridicuously loud on a ridiculously small bike.
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 9:17pm
So does anyone know the guys number plate
llam View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 9:20pm
Police have advised not to share as there are a few people who could take the law into their own hands.
Piller1 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piller1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 9:21pm
The thing is I believe I know the guy who you are going on about, however the exhaust is correctly made for that bike from an ligit company, the baffles are always in so technically it’s not an illegal exhaust.
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 9:22pm
Mate, nonsence, its an illegal exhaust
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 9:23pm
and if its illegal (which Im sure it is), he is uninsured

Edited by MV Owner - 12 February 2018 at 9:23pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>