Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What does the biker on the Aprilia do??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piller1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 9:23pm
How much do you wanna bet
Sponsored Links

llam View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 9:25pm
I believe it’s probably you and if you believe whatever the dodgy mechanic who fitted it told you then that’s up to you but this is a residential area.
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 9:25pm
Llam,  i think we have got to let this one go.  Some people are beyond hope
Piller1 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piller1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 9:27pm
If it makes you feel any better my bike is red not black
llam View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 9:29pm
I think you are right MV not to worry police are on the case!
Residents won’t stand for this much longer.
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 9:35pm
Yes Rod, Id have to agree, maybe he thinks that a loud exhaust and a race replica lid will get him a snog outside McColls
Rod View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 9:36pm
If there is a bet on this how can we prove it Liam?
llam View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 9:40pm
All I’ll bet is that he’s a jumped up kid who’s gonna get a shock when the police come knocking!
Traffic police don’t take any prisoners either if he’s uninsured or not supposed to be on L plates they’ll just seize it then and there.
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 9:50pm
Exactly Llam, once his plates are known it will be an easy pinch
Piller1 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piller1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 10:02pm
I MEan you can take the police to the guys house but the police have checked it before because I was there and they did nothing because it was all ligit, but I mean if you want to waist there time you guys carry on. I’m not looking to start a fight I’m just telling you the facts.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>