Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Lower Road and Surrounding Roads Parking Issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lower Road and Surrounding Roads Parking Issues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2018 at 9:17am
Nice to see such passion and debate from us all, we’re all fighting for the same outcome so between us and other motivated villagers hopefully, along with the NAG and other local organisations we’ll achieve something. I do agree with you both that generally church lane has lots spaces but of late that hasn’t always been the case. I and other residents are not lying when we say we’ve been in there recently and not been able to park or there were times when spaces are limited, why would we? Although I’m pleased you both can provide photos of when there are spaces!
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
Sponsored Links

Chilternman View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chilternman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2018 at 9:27am
I wonder if it is possible to temporararily suspend parking to see what the effects are, probably cones would be the best way with some notices like the ones at the top of market place. I still have concerns that if the car park is full all day where would all the school traffic park, at present the car park provides a pretty perfect solution to it.
lesleyr View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lesleyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2018 at 2:42pm
I'm sure I heard a few months ago that CDC were looking at possible redevelopment of the community center and football club could two storey parking not be incorporated into the plans for this ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567