Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

M&S Chalfont St Peter Foodhall

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M&S News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: M&S Chalfont St Peter Foodhall
    Posted: 21 March 2018 at 4:42pm

21 March 2018

@MandSNews

CHALFONT ST PETER WELCOMES NEW M&S FOODHALL

JUST IN TIME FOR EASTER

Today (Wednesday 21 March) M&S has unveiled its brand new Foodhall in Chalfont St Peter, just in time for Easter.

Store Manager Emma Wyeth celebrated the opening with her team of 50 M&S colleagues - many recruited from the local area - by cutting the ribbon at 10am and welcoming the first customers into the store.

The new M&S Foodhall offers over 6,000 of M&S’s quality food and drink products, perfect for the Easter season and beyond. Some of the most popular seasonal products lining the shelves include:

• Blueberry and Salted Caramel & Chocolate Hot Cross Buns – perfect as they are or eaten warm with butter
  • Hand Painted Belgian Chocolate Egg and Burrowing Bunny Egg; great for kids and adults alike
  • M&S’s British Boneless Rib of Beef with Porcini Stuffing, ideal for Easter Sunday
  • Easter Nest Cake, complete with chocolate buttercream and decorated with sugar coated chocolate eggs

Store Manager, Emma Wyeth, has worked for M&S 18 years and today’s opening marks Emma’s second position as Store Manager within M&S. Speaking about the opening, Emma said: “I am so proud of the team for their efforts in preparing the store for opening this morning. We are so happy with the positive response we have had from customers so far – we know they have been waiting for an M&S in their town for such a long time. We very much look forward to working closely with local residents and becoming part of the community.”

Medona was one of the first customers through the doors and lives in Chalfont St Peter. Commenting on the new store, she said: "The store looks absolutely amazing. I’ve been looking forward to the Foodhall opening for such a long time, so it's great that it's finally here! Having M&S on my doorstep will be so convenient, particularly when I need to do any top-up shops during the week."

As well as the best of M&S food, shoppers will also be able to take advantage of the popular Click & Collect service which gives customers the option to have their M&S.com orders delivered to the store the next day free of charge. 

M&S Foodhall Chalfont St Peter is located at Chalfont St Peter SF, St Peter's Court, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire, SL9 9QQ, and is open Monday - Saturday from 8am - 8pm and 10am - 4pm on Sundays.

Sponsored Links

ribeye View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ribeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2018 at 6:57pm
Welcome to Chalfont St Peter!
Good turnout today and lovely new M&S Foodhall.. we will certainly be making use of it!
watsy View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2018 at 7:43pm
Welcome to the village.
GXCSP View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GXCSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2018 at 8:35pm
Was in there today. Totally fantastic. Better than the Amersham, GX and Beaconsfield stores ! I honestly think this is the best thing that's happened to the village in many years and will really reinvigorate the village.

Welcome !!!

Bucks Fizz View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bucks Fizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2018 at 3:33pm
Lovely big store with a great layout. Great range of foodstuffs and some excellent wines.
Garry View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2018 at 6:18am
Yes, I agree, a fantastic array of products and very well presented, staff are very friendly and seem knowledgeable about the placement of products. A definite much needed addition to the village.
Rod View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2018 at 8:07pm
Agree Garry...pleasant experience shopping in there today...in stark contrast to the slow and miserable as sin bloke in the post office next door...whats his problem?
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2018 at 10:34pm
I went into the Post Office the other day and has to wait for a good 30 minutes.

This didnt really annoy me but what does get my goat is that there are about 3 booths and one member of staff.  I nearly threw a wobbler goddamnit
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2018 at 10:36pm
McColls are a bit of an eyesore, having M&S there will make that corner a bit more deluxe
 Post Reply Post Reply