Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cookery School

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cookery School
    Posted: 21 February 2017 at 8:15pm

I'm running a cookery class at the FoodFrom4 kitchen in Chalfont St Peter, Bucks on Saturday 18th March from 10am to 1pm. We will cook five Indian vegetarian dishes and then sit round the kitchen table and taste our wonderful creations.

Whilst the dishes are all vegetarian, you don't have to be a vegetarian to attend. just someone who loves to cook,loves food or wants to learn more about meat free cooking.

No standing around watching. You'll be doing all the cooking, I am there to lend a hand, discuss ingredients and techniques, make sure you have everything you need and do the washing up.

Contact me via email at foodfrom4@gmail.com, via foodfrom4.com, www.instagram.com/foodfrom4/ or on facebook.com/foodfrom4 for more details

Sponsored Links

ian View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2017 at 8:22am
Only two places available. 
ian View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2017 at 1:52pm
Only 1 left. Grab it now before it goes Smile
No?DireStraits View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote No?DireStraits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2017 at 1:03pm
is this free? It could be like a trial/tester some pop-up experiment before bigLaunch, and because there was no (explicit) Mention of fee-incurring Ticket. Anyway, it sounds tasty, I hope it goes very well!

I myself would pay to learn how to cook Turkish Shish kebab.

FLOrencia :)   who 'd have a Cobra beer with a certain curry
ian View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2017 at 12:45pm
Yes there is a small charge. If you are interested DM me here or email foodfrom4@gmail.com and I can answer any questions and provide full details

Mal Content View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mal Content Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2017 at 5:46pm
How much is the 'small fee'? Is it a secret?
Floreat
ian View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2017 at 7:41pm
£45. In return we will be cooking (and eating) five Indian inspired dishes from scratch. Aubergine and Tomatoes with whole spices. Pea and Potato Samosas. Paneer Skewers. Pilau Rice. Cucumber Raita. 10am to 1pm Saturday 18th March
No?DireStraits View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote No?DireStraits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2017 at 10:46am
Ta for posting MalContent.

And

Mantra for theDay: You Can Never Know -Enough _Emergency _ LOCKSMITHS- ,
never mind food pricing
 Post Reply Post Reply