Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

anyone knows a kids' party person?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GODDESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: anyone knows a kids' party person?
    Posted: 02 May 2017 at 11:17am
I would like someone who, even if slightly expensive, will  really entertain  my 8 y.o.  granddaughter .  i don't want any nonsense like  pricey £30 an hour , min 2hours,
 or  a male kids' entertainer  with inappropriate names for his business,
 to be around grandkids. 
many thanks
Sponsored Links

EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 2:06pm
I have a soon to be 8 year old and if you find anyone doing parties that cheaply then all us village mums will have your arm off for their number!! Sorry but I've never heard of an entertainer locally that would charge as little as £60 for a two hour party so can't help at all.

Edited by EmmaO - 02 May 2017 at 2:22pm
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
ArtB View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 8:20pm
To be honest £30 a party hour is a cheapskate price IMHO. Two hours entertaining is probably 3 to 4 hours total time including travelling, there and back plus loading car etc. add to that  preparation and the actual travel cost plus consumables, possibly plus commission to an agent and other normal business overheads

Try a softplay option perhaps £10 to £20 a child, possibly a minimum of 10 children, probably the cheapest option unless you choose Macky D's?

Art

*** If you're not part of the solution, you may be part of the problem!
GODDESS View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GODDESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by ArtB ArtB wrote:

To be honest £30 a party hour is a cheap

I did see someone  who adveertised  themselves at £60 min Two hours. I think they must have meant £30 per hour, £60 in total not  £60per hour.
I would only pay that for a workman , someone useful  like a handyman or   corgi Reg tradesman not for some guy telling  already-loud kids to shout even louder  while he has some almost-lewd name like mr cucumber-head or mr. banana-head for his "business" enterntaining kids when all kidss  need is : water, shelter, food, warm, doctor s, light  and books  i.e. Tablets :)  to read
 Post Reply Post Reply