Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fidget Spinners

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fidget Spinners
    Posted: 14 May 2017 at 1:48pm
For those of you with children!!! St. Peter's news on Market a Place have fidget spinners in stock.....
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
Sponsored Links

villager01 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote villager01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 11:20pm
If anyone is tempted to buy one from this shop, please don't - utter rubbish - poor cheap version. We bought two - one broke the same evening, the second broke the very next day (both in the same way) and the children had barely played with them. Two very disappointed children.
The lady in the shop when I asked to return them was beyond rude and initially refused to return my children's money. We were finally (begrudgingly) granted a refund the following day (after having to kick up a bit)
I still cannot believe how rude this woman was to me - I very rarely get hit up but her attitude and the way she spoke to me was unbelievable and simply unacceptable
I most certainly will not ever be setting foot in that shop again.
 Post Reply Post Reply