Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nice new market place

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nice new market place
    Posted: 31 July 2013 at 5:14pm
Took em long enough, but we have a nice market place now, now for the rest of CSP.
stop HS2.
Sponsored Links

Libtek View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Libtek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2013 at 8:53am
I think they've done a grand job with the market place.  It looks really good.  However I echo Old Chris when he says "what about the rest of the village?" I think the roads around the Junior School should be done asap as these roads really  take a hammering from lorries delivering to Grant & Stone & Dominos.
Weekends are a bit like rainbows. They look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2013 at 10:45am
the potholes along the first part of the vale are really bad.... the lower road needs some tlc too, then there is potholes up by austenwood common, but there is a big one in the middle of the bend by the village hall, - it was reported weeks ago, we at least have paint marks round it now... lets hope they fill it soon....
need a stella and i need one now !
Nessun Dorma View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nessun Dorma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2013 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Libtek Libtek wrote:

I think they've done a grand job with the market place.  It looks really good.  However I echo Old Chris when he says "what about the rest of the village?" I think the roads around the Junior School should be done asap as these roads really  take a hammering from lorries delivering to Grant & Stone & Dominos.

LOL They seem to be often the same lorry, going by the quality of pizza I seem to be getting lately. Big smile LOL

Edited by Nessun Dorma - 03 August 2013 at 12:50pm
Nessun Dorma View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nessun Dorma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2013 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by big baggles big baggles wrote:

the potholes along the first part of the vale are really bad.... the lower road needs some tlc too, then there is potholes up by austenwood common, but there is a big one in the middle of the bend by the village hall, - it was reported weeks ago, we at least have paint marks round it now... lets hope they fill it soon....

All along Grove Lane needs doing.
watsy View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2013 at 1:23pm
I followed a cyclist along Denham / Chesham Lane this morning and they were weaving all over the place to avoid the pot holes and damaging their bike
 Post Reply Post Reply