Forum Home Forum Home > General > The Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Plumbers?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Plumbers?
    Posted: 16 February 2015 at 8:23pm
Hi everyone.  Im new to the forum but moved to CSP about two years ago, so not so new to the area.  

Anyone know a decent plumber?  One who will turn up when they say they will.

We're in a new build and the place was plumbed by Select Heating.  Had a few issues but normally sorted after, oh, 20-30 calls.  Today though they didnt turn up for an agreed appointment leaving me and my family without hot water and heating for a 3rd day.  We're getting used to washing out of a bucket but I rather not have to do it forever.

Thanks
Tim
Sponsored Links

MarkD View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2015 at 11:03pm
I had a recommendation from this website but the guy was going abroad, so he suggested Rob Blois, who I've used once and was very happy with

Company:  Blois Electrical & Plumbing
Address: Green End Road
Radnage
High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire
Telephone: 01494 484 490 / 07950 441 254
Email: robabloisaol.com
Tim View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2015 at 6:40am
Terrific, thanks for that
Carl View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2015 at 11:33am
Hi Tim,

Should you still require a plumber you could try Phil James, he's based in CSP - pa_james@ntlworld.com 
 Post Reply Post Reply