Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Remembrance Day Parade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Remembrance Day Parade
    Posted: 11 October 2017 at 1:05pm
We need volunteers to help us close the road for the Remembrance Day Parade on Sunday 12th November at 2pm until approx 3.30pm. This great village event really needs volunteers if we are to keep going, we are currently 4 people short.

If you would like to help, please can you contact me at emmaold@hotmail.com or 07939 062919.
Many thanks.
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
Sponsored Links

EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2017 at 5:05pm
Just a reminder to everyone that the Remembrance Day Parade is this Sunday, the 12th. The centre of the village will be closed to traffic from 2pm-3.30pm approx running from The British Legion to The Greyhound pub. Official participants need to be outside the British Legion at 2.10-2.15 and the parade will start at approx 2.35-2.40 so it arrives at the church for 2.50 for the wreath laying and minutes silence. Please spread the word on any medium you can! Thanks.
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
Nikblik View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikblik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2017 at 3:57pm
Thank you for posting, We were really pleased and touched to be there. It was important to show respect and for my daughter to see this. We’ve moved from a city and village liife and today was so far from our experience but so important, I hope in coming years I can volunteer.
 Post Reply Post Reply