Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VisionChalfonts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionChalfonts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VisionChalfonts
    Posted: 04 October 2017 at 3:43pm
Afternoon all

My name is Tim and I am senior reporter with VisionChalfonts, a new magazine launching in The Chalfonts. The magazine includes local news and I wanted to touch base to see if there are any stories you want to bring to my attention. If there are, please contact me on 01442 220191 or reply to this post.

Thanks
Tim Green
Senior Reporter
VisionChalfonts
01442 220191
Sponsored Links

MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2017 at 6:10pm
welcome to the forum
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2017 at 9:43am
you could do some investigative journalism into the grange development ?

why is our s106 payment going to a school in iver heath ?

why is our community based part of the development now  changed to private residential flats by mcarthy and stone ?

why are so many trees being felled on the site ?

parking and traffic flow in CSP is bad now, its only going to get worse... what are the developers plans

need a stella and i need one now !
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2017 at 10:00am
Hi Tim, I wonder if you could help me to publicise how much help both The Poppy Appeal and The Royal British Legion need at the moment? Both are without key personnel and struggling to the point of collapse to fulfill their roles in the community. I will be doing more work to publicise this over the coming weeks now our busiest period is drawing to an end but no matter which media I try and use the message isn't getting out. Would you be interested in helping? My email is emmaold@hotmail.com, thanks

Edited by EmmaO - 15 November 2017 at 10:01am
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
GODDESS View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GODDESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2017 at 2:13pm
young and old teenagers could help especially the ones who are so  bored and claiming there is nothing to do around here or everywhere , except  potentially cleaning own rooms, helping  own  parents with washing, cooking, or helping  with charity work
who needs "friends" when divine JESUS Says 'n' SHOWS HE LOVES ME
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2017 at 3:35pm
There are plenty of things to do in this area.  Kicking a football requires some grass and a ball.  You cacn go along way with football, Beckham being a prime example
Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2017 at 6:08pm
Bored? When I was a teenager I had school/college. I was also an amateur boxer so trained most days before or after school or even both. Theres homework and I also found model making very relaxing on days off from the stresses of school and boxing.
AlpinaB5 View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlpinaB5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2017 at 8:06pm
“When I was a boy....”. Shoe box in middle of ‘t road. Thank god you two are not leaders of the free world or we’d still be riding horses to work! Stop running down the new generation.

Edited by AlpinaB5 - 19 November 2017 at 8:08pm
Newbie08 View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newbie08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2017 at 8:17pm
No need to investigate ques no.2. The Chapel building will be a community centre. Development provides much needed homes for people who will spend money locally and input into the economy therefore helping cap....time to get over it I think!!

How about articles into the positives of the new development or just positives about cap residents in general?! Highlight people who are doing good for the community. There’s always too much negativity and fear of change....
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2017 at 8:25pm
time to get over it, 

are you  having a laugh.....

there is lots of questions over the grange, that do still need answers, , and its not a  case of ' fearing change' ,there are many issues which wont hold up to serious investigation... it will come out in the end...

and one extra community centre....whoppee do, with the number of new residents you will need a new community centre in which to meet , hold events, kids birthdays parties or whatever....

so as a 'newbie'   enlighten us to the positives of the development please ?
need a stella and i need one now !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>