Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What do u do about a yapping dog??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2015 at 8:34pm
OK the owners of the yapping dog have left him out yapping for around 30 mins now.

There are two issues here, the noise to other neighbours and additionally the welfare of the dog (especially during the firework season).

The dog is yapping from a back garden in 'The Drive' just off Joiners Lane.  If anyone else is effected by this please post here and I will use it as potential supporting evidence to the council.

Cheers

MV
Sponsored Links

Hugh G Rection View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hugh G Rection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2015 at 10:43pm
MV owner...how is the yapping dog situation? Has is stopped at the same time as the dogs mess problem? Were the 2 problems linked? Or was it just the usual inconsiderate dog owners that were the only link..
The other day I was feeding the ducks with my daughters at black park...suddenly 2 labradors ran out out nowhere and lept into the water...which of course frightened all the ducks off
..leaving my daughters upset with a couple of slices of bread in their hands but no ducks left to feed...of course the half witted dog owner came walking over grinning saying "Oh they are harmless"...why do dog owners have a complete disregard of other people's lives when their dogs are involved...i was very close to taking him to the cleaners but lucky for him my kids were there and I had to maintain a certain amount of decorum...anyway I do hope you have succeeded in solving the problem.
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2015 at 2:34pm
Hugh G Recton,

I have been considering your post overnight and have concluded that you are maybe trying to cohearse me into some sort of anti-dog owner rant.  For the record, I don't have any problems with dog owners, but I do with ones that do not consider others.   I would suggest most dog owners are considerate.

I am also wondering whether your online name is some sort of naughty play on words.

Perhaps you could take a wander to the establishment that some have said is above the George.  I have tried on a number of occasions to obtain a price list and perhaps you are a regular and could therefore publish the written and unwritten prices of any services provided by such an establishment.
Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2015 at 11:13pm
Really? I thought Hugh G Rection was his real name.
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2015 at 12:15pm
I don't know Dave-R, I am mightily confused to be honest.  I believe he has a parking space at the George
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2016 at 7:28pm
its back, the dogs barking again.  Apparently a number of neighbours are also annoyed with the owners
hissing sid View Drop Down
Chalfont Oldie
Chalfont Oldie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hissing sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2016 at 8:06pm
Need to buy new battery's for your anti-dog yapping machine
Hissing Sid

It's a free country, adopt whatever PC stance you want. Just don't tell me which stance I should take just because it clashes with your opinion.

MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2016 at 8:26pm
or perhaps the owners could stop the dog yapping
Hugh G Rection View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hugh G Rection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2016 at 9:02pm
I have a similar issue with a wailing cat that positions itself outside my bedroom window most evenings. Anyone with any advice in how to deal with this issue without being done by RSPCA would be appreciated. Perhaps I should buy a dog?
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2016 at 9:33pm
Can you not push the cat off the window ledge Hugh or alternatively hang around by my house, identify the yapping dog and steal it.  This would prevent you having to shell out £50 for a dog
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>