Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What do you say about a " Photo turism" ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you say about a " Photo turism" ?
    Posted: 14 November 2010 at 1:23pm
i`m trying to develop a new bussines and i want to see your oppionion on this idee. its about a photo turism wich will take place in Romania ( i know most of you didn`t hear about it ) and it will be for 7 day . During this time you will be guided in the mountain side or differite place of Romania . You`ll have accomodation , food ( traditional food ) and a camp fire at the end of the last night . i`m not  sure aboout the price for it but it will not be more than 700 GBP for all of this .

The journeys are planned for both amateur and pro`s. And if everything will go smooth will be have a work shop where you can develop your skills and  better understanding of photography

Please express your oppinion about this idea . if interested don`t hesitate to send me a pm :)

All the best .

here is the site with picture taken in Romania by the one who will be your guide : http://aldlucianbt.deviantart.com/gallery/

Edited by AlexH - 14 November 2010 at 1:40pm
nobody dies a virgin live screws everyone at least once !!
Sponsored Links

born and bred View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote born and bred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2010 at 7:40pm
I am not sure why photographers would want to go to Romania.
What are the main strengths and plus points of Romania versus famous European Countries?
What is Romania unique for? 700 pounds seems expensive to sit around a camp fire!
local born and bred
AlexH View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2010 at 8:04pm
i`m saying Romania because i am from there . and trust me we have many places to visit that other countries doesn`t have . if you will go just once you`ll like to go there second time. not for a camp fire , 700 ---> road , accomodation , food and the trips on the mountain side or where the trips is going to be .but the 700 pounds is not the final price it might be even cheaper i have to see . it was just an idea and to see what the locals say about it. i`m living here for a year and so far i like it. it will be just like "El Boncena" everybody was saying thats no good but what i understand from a lot of the people who where there and really like its a missed place here. so i wanna see opinios like i said visit that website with photos taken by the guy who will take you on all your trips and help you out :) 

Edited by AlexH - 14 November 2010 at 8:23pm
nobody dies a virgin live screws everyone at least once !!
 Post Reply Post Reply