Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What does the biker on the Aprilia do??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2018 at 10:38pm
i didnt follow him to the warren i was going towards the spar shop
Sponsored Links

Nobbysnuts View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nobbysnuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2018 at 12:24pm
BULLsh*t
Piller1 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piller1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2018 at 12:41pm
Funny how the spar shop is the other way 😂 you should of gone left at that junction
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2018 at 1:02pm

Gents, to clarify I followed him from the Grehound up Joiners Lane to the top, I didn't turn right, I turned left down Denham Lane towards the Spar Shop (1 mile away), I observed him turning right down Denham Lane towards Winkers and then he turned right into the Warren

Edited by MV Owner - 15 February 2018 at 1:09pm
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2018 at 1:05pm
and its not bull SH8t Nobby, its true
Piller1 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piller1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2018 at 2:40pm
So you did sit there and observe him so still classed as stalking / harassment
Bro5ersgrim View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bro5ersgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2018 at 2:43pm
Well I think loud exhaust are good and safe, ridden in an Mc for 18 years and all the guys in the club have loud pipes and yes is if you can see someone then you can dam well hear them. If it’s bothers you so much you clearly know where he/she lives, from your comments above. Go have a chat with the fellow biker and talk to him/her
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2018 at 3:10pm
I don't know he or she lives in the Warren. 

I saw him, I didn’t watch him and I didn’t stalk or harass him. In the same way that I may see a pigeon fly over, it doesn’t mean I am harassing it.

I will speak to him if I get the chance, politeness always being key and whilst I’m a biker myself I believe it best to be lawful.

Piller1 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piller1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2018 at 5:49pm
Well you would of had to wait at that junction for some time as it’s that close is down the road abit and that’s a busy junction as well so I dout you would off been able to sit there for a while with out p*ssing someone off, btw if your in any type of black 4 by 4 he has your number plate on his camera as they tried to knock him off last night and already has informed the police, such a tragedy that Chalfont St. Peter has got this low with it’s residences and out ragess
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2018 at 6:20pm
OK piller, take a deep breath and chill.

I'm a biker myself and whilst I appreciate the whole vunerabiity of being on a bike, I don't agree with an unlawful exhaust (due to it being unlawful and also if you run over anyone and kill or injure them and the Insurance Company seize the bike and investigate it for lawfullness, it will immediately become apparent that it is unlawful and they will not pay out - this is their call not the Police's).

Onto your other point.  Ive never tried to knock anyone off a bike and if the guy you 'think you know' has reported someone in a black 4 x 4 then the guy 'you think you know' done exactly the right thing and this video would prove who it is.

Edited by MV Owner - 15 February 2018 at 6:39pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>